LONG LASTING, HAIL RESISTANT, MAINTENANCE FREE
- Locally owned and operated since 1941
- 50+ Years installing translucent panel systems, monumental glass skylights and unit skylights
- 3,000+ Commercial translucent skylights, windows, facade installs/replacements within CO, WY, NM & W. TX since the 1960’s
- Manufacturer trained and certified installers
- Exclusive partnerships with Kalwall, Structures Unlimited, Skyline Sky-Lites and Solatube
- Experience supporting insurance claims
Kalwall, the inventor & industry leader of translucent sandwich panels, continues to perfect the technology.
Kalwall is the only translucent daylighting manufacturer to produce all components of their products, and over the last 25 years has innovated anti-yellowing technology, structural performance, high impact resistance, built-in fall protection and unmatched thermal performance.
The PERFECT daylighting solution.
TYPES OF REPAIRS & REPLACEMENTS
- Glass & Unit Skylights
- Structural Skylights
- Tubular Skylights
- Smoke Vent Skylights
- Security Screens & Safety Cages
LEAK REPAIRS, REFURBISH, FURNISH & INSTALL OR SUPPLY ONLY
It was an awesome experience working with Chris Stone and Powers Products!
We had some vandalism at one of our older schools where rocks were thrown and quite a few glass blocks were damaged. We knew that the Kalwall system was just used in the gyms at two brand new high schools. My supervisor and myself decided to check out using the Kalwall faced system instead of reusing glass blocks because it is hard to find the exact same type of glass block, and it is labor intensive to cut out damaged blocks and to replace with new. The new Kalwall system worked out great, it allows a lot of soft natural light in but not the blinding light from the sun. The install went very well, the glass block was removed, Powers Products measured for new panels and the flashing to hold the panels in, once school was let out for summer the new panels were installed. The panels and flashing fit just perfect; the project looks great!
– STRUCTURAL DEPARTMENT HEAD – FRONT RANGE SCHOOL DISTRICT