← Back to Careers
Powers Products Co. is searching for a Warehouse Coordinator. Building on over an 80-year history of success in the commercial design and construction industry, Powers has built a reputation in the marketplace as a source for innovative, category-leading building products. You’ll be part of a highly experienced team that prides itself on responsiveness and professionalism while delivering outstanding, impactful results to our clients. Visit our project gallery to explore examples of our work.
The Warehouse Coordinator serves a critical role, directly impacting our performance through efficient handling and organization of shipments in and out of our facility and proactive management of shared company resources.
- Ensures efficient warehouse operations through collaboration and coordination with other departments.
- Completes all required management reports.
- Executes maintenance activities when needed.
- Researches, identifies, and presents new ideas to improve warehouse operations.
- Attends and participates in regularly scheduled and impromptu meetings.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state, local, and company safety policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Organize and maintain the warehouse and yard to achieve efficiency, safety, and professionalism.
- Receive and offload shipments. Coordinate labor for offload if necessary.
- Monitor and maintain specific inventory to include monthly counts to ensure accuracy of records.
- Pre-load trailers and organize materials/supplies/fasteners for install crews.
- Order miscellaneous parts/supplies/fasteners as needed. Strive to achieve savings on these purchases.
- Approve inventory/part invoices.
- Deliver materials and support install crews as/when needed.
- Schedule use of trailers and spare trucks.
- Maintain trailers, forklifts, other major shared equipment/tools.
- Establish schedule and accountability for truck maintenance. Foremen have primary responsibility for following through on this maintenance.
- Manage roll-offs (waste, recycling, etc.).
- Miscellaneous equipment and building maintenance (lights, fencing, gates, dock doors/equipment, etc.).
- Maintain all spare tools and schedule maintenance.
- Implement and enforce tool check in / check out policy for high priced items.
- Ideas include bar coding, tool room organization, tool inventory.
- Manage snow removal contractor and remove snow/ice at building entrances to alleviate any hazards and to maintain parking.
- Ensure that the parking lot and building landscaping is maintained for professional appearance and safety.
- Proven dependability and strong work ethic.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and improve processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with a team.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Committed to safety and following all applicable safety policies.
- Willing to work extra hours when needed (overtime is available).
- Clean MVR.
- Computer literacy required.
- Forklift certification required.
- Hands-on experience with material handling.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license and clean MVR.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least two years of related experience required.
- Management experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to navigate and access all areas of the warehouse.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Frequent lifting, bending, squatting, reaching, climbing ladders.
Pay range: $25-$30 per hour depending on experience
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply, only full-time employees eligible
Benefits: 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee assistance program, Employee discount, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Vision insurance
Mandatory pre-employment drug testing
For consideration, fill out the form below or you may email your resume directly to email@example.com